Hawaii Commercial Property Insurance

Hawaii commercial property insurance

Real property coverage provides protection for permanent structures listed on the policy. Completed additions, permanently-installed fixtures, machinery and equipment, outdoor fixtures, owned personal property used to service, repair or maintain the building and additions under construction or repair are all included in this definition.

For any commercial property here in Hawaii we can also assist with the following coverage:

Hurricane Insurance - Hurricane insurance is a supplemental insurance to property insurance. It covers wind-related damage due to a hurricane.

Flood Insurance - Flood insurance covers damage done to the property when water seeps into the structure during a storm. In Hawaii, flood insurance is required by your mortgage lender if you live in a flood zone.

Earthquake Insurance - Earthquake insurance covers repairs needed to your property due to earthquake damage.

For assistance today with your insurance coverage you may call our specialized Insurance Agent, Chris Laniauskas at 808-356-1774 or contact us below by email.