Hawaii Liquor Liability Insurance

If you sell, serve, manufacture, distribute, or supply liquor, beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages in Hawai’i, it is required by the State of Hawai’i that you have liquor liability coverage. Cavanah Associates has helped many local bars, restaurants, breweries, and nightclubs find the best liquor liability insurance available for their businesses. Liquor liability insurance is also available for weddings, social events, and work events.

For assistance today with your insurance coverage you may call our specialized Insurance Agent, Chris Laniauskas at 808-356-1774 or contact us below by email.